Open Evening 24th January 6pm
Teacher Training Open Evening 24th January 6pm
Come and train to teach with us!
Tapton School is proud to be the lead school within Fields of Learning Teaching School Alliance which is interviewing for 2019-2020 now.
- Our Alliance offers a personalised and supportive classroom based PGCE experience with School Direct at a range of partner schools in Sheffield and North Derbyshire.
- Last year 80% of our trainees received an outstanding grade at the end of the course.
- Typically our trainees secure immediate employment after the course, often within the alliance partner schools.
- Our transition-to-teaching and wellbeing leader is on hand to provide care and offers first-hand experience and support from the recruitment stage onwards ensuring that you feel fully supported throughout your time with us.
- Our course leaders and mentors are immensely experienced with a reputation for being the best in their fields.
- Our Alliance is working with Sheffield Hallam University, one of the UKs foremost providers of initial teacher education, to develop an innovative and dynamic initial teacher experience of the highest calibre.
Want to know more?
Why not come along to our drop in Information Evening on 24th January where we can showcase our wonderful courses. It could be the start of something wonderful. Register your interest on Eventbrite:
Interviewing is underway so don’t delay, apply to us today by clicking on this link and selecting the last option and typing ‘Fields of Learning’ into the box
If you are looking for some school experience and/or a taster of our offer, we can help you to gain School Experience here at Tapton School in January or March. For full details click on this link below:
If you have any questions about Fields of Learning teacher training, don’t hesitate to contact us on :
Phone : 0114 2671414
Fuller details of our offer can be found here https://www.learningfields.org.uk/page/?title=Primary+%26amp%3B+Secondary+Initial+Teacher+Training&pid=9