Primary & Secondary Initial Teacher Training
- With Fields of Learning you will receive an initial teacher training of outstanding quality.
- As a Primary and Secondary Teaching School Alliance, our vision is simple - that every professional we train is the absolute best that they can be. Our aim is to train the outstanding teachers and leaders of tomorrow.
- You will have a rich classroom-based PGCE experience (with up to 60 Masters credits), working with an outstanding team of supportive and highly experienced teachers. You will play a full part in school life and we will value your fresh subject expertise, energy and new perspectives.
- Our Mentors are fully accredited with a reputation for being the best practitioners in their fields.
- You will be working with Sheffield Hallam University, one of the UK’s foremost teacher training providers.
- We are a dynamic alliance of Primary and Secondary schools situated in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.
- We guarantee a diverse and contrasting range of experience and your training will be enriched by a stimulating second placement – bespoke to meet your needs and interests. The intention to employ within the Alliance for our most successful and dynamic beginner teachers is high. Almost all of our trainees secure immediate employment before the end of the course.
- Training will commence in September 2020. We can start accepting new applications in October for places on next years course. Competition for places will be high, so please apply early. We also offer a comprehensive School Experience Programme (which can be found on the ‘Get into Teaching’ website). If you want more information about our Alliance schools and the School Direct application process, please visit www.learningfields.org.uk for web links and contact details. If you would like to talk to us directly, please contact email@example.com