- |What We Offer
- |Primary & Secondary Initial Teacher Training
- |Our Primary PGCE Courses
- |Where will my placements be?
Where will my placements be?
Trainees can expect to complete placements in at least two of our placement schools. Our schools cover a wide geographical area across Sheffield and NE Derbyshire. Although we would strive to place trainees in a conveniently located school, some degree of travelling is inevitable and it is therefore advised that students have access to their own transport. This is also useful for travelling to a centrally located training venue.
- Dore Primary School
- Ecclesfield Primary School
- Hallam Primary School
- Lydgate Primary School
- Netheredge Primary School
- Nether Green Primary School
- Sharley Park Community Primary School
- Southey Green Primary School
- Tupton Primary School
- Hunloke Park Primary School
- Coit Primary School
- Totley Primary School
- Meynell Primary School
- Hillsborough Primary School
- Lowfield Primary School
- Wisewood Primary School
- Valley Park Primary and Nursery School
- Mosborough Primary School
We have filled all our places this year and will be taking applications again in October for trainees to start in September 2019.
To find out more email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Director of Teaching School (School Direct) email@example.com
- Sheffield Hallam University Student Support Officer, contact Jillian Broomby at J.Broomby@shu.ac.uk
- Sheffield Hallam University mentor portal, contact Cathy Borman on C.Borman@shu.ac.uk