- |What We Offer
- |Primary & Secondary Initial Teacher Training
- |Our Primary PGCE Course
- |Where will my placements be?
Where will my placements be?
Trainees can expect to complete placements in at least two of our placement schools. Our schools cover a wide geographical area across Sheffield and NE Derbyshire. Although we would strive to place trainees in a conveniently located school, some degree of travelling is inevitable and it is therefore advised that students have access to their own transport. This is also useful for travelling to a centrally located training venue.
- Dore Primary School
- Ecclesfield Primary School
- Hallam Primary School
- Lydgate Primary School
- Netheredge Primary School
- Nether Green Primary School
- Sharley Park Community Primary School
- Southey Green Primary School
- Tupton Primary School
- Hunloke Park Primary School
- Coit Primary School
- Totley Primary School
- Meynell Primary School
- Hillsborough Primary School
- Lowfield Primary School
- Wisewood Primary School
- Valley Park Primary and Nursery School
- Mosborough Primary School
We are currently taking applications for trainees to start in September 2018.
To find out more email : email@example.com
- Primary Director of Teaching School (School Direct) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheffield Hallam University Student Support Officer, contact Jillian Broomby at J.Broomby@shu.ac.uk
- Sheffield Hallam University mentor portal, contact Cathy Borman on C.Borman@shu.ac.uk